We have this fantastic FREE item you can instantly download and keep if you are a sports fan.
You can download the Sports Bucket List that lists 75 things that you might want to try and these include sports attractions, sports to try, and events you have to try one time.
Example Ideas from the Sports Bucket List
- Attend a Professional or College American Football Game in the USA
- Go to a Formula One Grand Prix Live at a circuit
- Watch an English Premiership Football (Soccer) Game in person
- Attend a race at the Dubai Cup horse racing
- Attend a club or international level Rugby match
- Attend a Professional Ice-Hockey Game
- Attend the Grand National horse race at Aintree, England
- Watch a live Camel Race
- Watch the Oxford v Cambridge Boat Race live on the Thames
- Be a spectator at the Tour de France
- Try cross-country skiing (in Finland)
- Run a half-marathon (or full marathon)
- Do an archery class or try archery
- Try paddle-boarding
- Do a round of golf on an 18 hole course
- Do a skydive
- Go snowmobiling one time
- Visit the National Football Museum in Manchester, England
- Visit the Maracanã Stadium in Brazil
- Visit and do the Melbourne Cricket Club Tour
- Tour Beijing National Stadium (the famous ‘Crow’s Nest ‘)
Your Sports Bucketlist Ideas
Share Your Experience and sporting ideas!
It would be great also to hear about your own sports travel ideas and recommendations and to hear how your sports travel bucket-list attempt is going.
Get involved and share your sports travel experiences on our Facebook Page here or add a comment below at the bottom of this page.